Sunday, July 30, 2006

A weekend of ups and down

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Exercise Pegasus was indeed quite flopped from what I think. Haha. Supposingly 3 missions similar to Atec2, jus with an addition of a Helicopter ride. However from what I heard, mission 2 and 3 were cancelled for the rifle companies cos there were not enough people to fight the missions. For support company, we fight the 2nd mission while the 3rd mission was concelled. Not that it is not good for the soldiers ( I believe they are happy for exercise to cut early), but it jus flopped lor. Haha.

KS attended C on the day of move out. He had almost all the sickness that one can imagine of: fever, flu, cough and sorethroat. Take Care!

Nothing spectacular happen during the whole thing except the helicopter ride which is super COOL. Haha. I can finally say: I RODE ON A LIVE HELICOPTER BEFORE. Wahaha. Very Very noisy though.

Friday was a SLACK day as we sort of started to prepare to BOOK OUT only. After book out, me and KS went to GV Grand to watch Nacho Libre. Yup. Quite a nice show but not as good as what Junde said lei. I did not laugh all the way from the start to the end of the movie. I would give a 6/10 ba.

Something SHOCKING and SADDENING happen. *Don’t ask what!* I am jus super affected by it lah.

I relived my sec school days that particular night. I still remember talking long hours on the phone with Junyi and Christabel to late into the night. Hours of endless talking and endless topics to talk. But when I go to JC and army, these talking sort of simmer down a lot. Perhaps we become very busy or the MSN thingy is getting very common. That night, I had a SUPER long conversation with KS. Around 4 hours from 2200 to 0230 (excluding sometime in between where we need to settle some stuff. Haha.). I was actually calling him to tell him my troubles…kinda thing. I still believe that telling someone your problems will definitely allow one to feel loads better. Indeed, my mood became a lot better that day. Haha. Thanks KS!

Sat lunch flopped ( thanks to the organizer: compliments by BY) haha. Movie Gang met up for the movie: THE LAKE HOUSE. Zuee was super excited about the show for Keanu while me was because of Sandra. Wahaha. I love the show a lot!!! Except for the last part where I don’t really understand the time travel thingy… BY had the same explanation as me while YueXin had another (supposingly the correct explanation) Zuee jus rushed off (haha.. too pissed that we destroyed the show! So sorry!)

The Lake House
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Zhao yang, yuExiN, me and BY went back to HC to see the handover ceremony from the 2006 to 2007 committee. I was feeling super old lah! I was the 2003 year batch! Haha.. however, we saw so many seniors from the 2002 batch and earlier. Haha.

Back to HCJC
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After the ceremony, we went to Serene Centre to have supper cum dinner. Wahaha… Yuexin had this stupid theory that “I should not be close friends with guys”. Haha… a lot of explanation for them… which some I DISAGREE yar? Haha.

Super looking forward to the NEXT outing. The LAST one before my dearest girlfriends go Uni. I think I will be super sad. Keep our friendship flame burning!

Today went to my aunt’s condo to go to gym. Haha. I only exercise a little… makes absolutely no difference. Wahaha.

Bookin in today. Sian. Luckily no outfield.

Before I end here, here’s a quote:
“I am closest to you and if you are not around, I feel as if a part of me is missing”

Happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home