Thursday, May 31, 2007

Vesak Day Special!

Vesak Day Special!

Today is Vesak Day, one of the only precious 2 public holidays in May. And it also marks the end of May. I would say today is a happy day for me.

Klunch @ Suntec City was fun except for the very fact that the lunch pales in comparison to the branch at Marina. Price was reasonable though at $10.50 per person. It has been a long time since i last went kbox and my singing was terrible! (Not that it was nice in the first place but I feel it has deteriorated rather badly).

Since lunch was not filling at all, and we wanted to find a place to chit chat, we ended up at Olio. The place is rather comfortable and provides a good environment to do some catching up. (I miss our weekly movie outings!). Bingyi say it was a pre-university sharing session. Haha. I love what i ordered- Brownie and Ice-Cream. It was "sinful" though...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Senelle & Zuee (And the Brownie!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mmm~ wEi & mOii eating the BrowniE... YumMy!!

*Photos taken by our 'Talented Photographer' - Lee Bingyi (who is apparently going senelle also)

Senelle has to leave for "Shrek" movie with her sister and the rest of us went to the PC fair. I side-track a bit ... I feel that Senelle makes a good elder sister. She cares for her sister alot and I am very impressed :)

Back to the PC show, I dont really know what we were doing there. Maybe we were just jostling with the crowd and becoming a typical Singaporean. Then we went bookfair, where there are lesser people and more breathing space.

And we bought nothing from shows.

Today is a happy day. And Wei~! I wan to see more Taiwan Photos!
And one of our outings will be watching one of our fav movie Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix.

just another random photo: What has happened?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home