Monday, June 09, 2008

Academic Year 1 @ NUS

I got to realise that work is NEVER- ENDING, as much as you can clear and want to clear them, it is simply IMPOSSIBLE to have 0 workload on your shoulders. Work will come and once cleared, more will be behind, piling up like nobody's business.

One year in NUS passed just that. Coming in to NUS was an exciting start, staying in Kent Ridge and enjoying hall life. Busy but fulfilling, my CCA- NUS Geog Soc and Hall CCA- KRX was indeed a very enriching experience. Though vey hectic, many valuable friendships and memories have filled inside this small world of mine, expanding it outwards.

Given such an exciting start, I actually fear that my second year will not be as fulfilling as my first. I need to step down as vice president of Geog Soc as I am going field studies and I also need to step down as vice president of KRX as I no longer stay in KR, I fear that my daily life may not be as interesting as before.

However, friendships remain and I am very glad I joined all my activities.

Geog Soc Spirit Shines.
KRX Rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home