Thursday, July 15, 2010

Engage, Enjoy and Enrich

I am quite attached and married to this summer university holidays I must say. I decided to engage myself fully and enjoy this last 'full-holidays' I can enjoy as a student.

Prior to exams in May: Helping Dr TC Chang and Dr Sallie Yea with their research.
After exams in May: Helping to prepare for Field Studies 2010.
Late May to Mid June: Field Studies 2010 Helper.
Mid-June to Early July: Continued RA work for Dr Chang and Dr Yea.
Early July to Early Aug: Continued RA work for Dr Chang and Dr Yea + Teaching Assistant at Hwa Chong Institution.
First 2 weeks of Aug: ASEAN-Korea Frontier Forum (Pending)
3rd Week of Aug: Youth Olympic Games (Floor Manager)

P.S. sch starts 2nd week of aug. Oops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home