Sunday, November 27, 2005

Weekend-- must cherish!

Everything looks misty and bleak. Next week i will be confined over the weekend due to Coy live firing. We will be there to help out, therefore burning my sat away. Sian. Monday have Woodcutter's Trail. Disaster, dunno how i am going to survive that. Then got many pple from my coy got 7 extra cos HQ check rifle. Dunno wads my chances of escaping.

Went out with BY and Zhiqi today. Sang K- box together. This is sort of a last minute decision by the 3 of us. Mavis is suppose to join us. But she having her art paper on monday and she needs to prepare for it, therefore she cannot make it. i would say that BY and Zhiqi make a good pair in singing duets. excellant singing by Zhiqi. She can "zhuan yin". cool!

In the afternoon, went out with QY, KS, Kheng to walk walk. HaiZ... Went to Topman- kino ( found some comics that are nice)-PS. Looking forward to Christmas Sale :) I read my first chinese comic : Sheng Dou Shi. Hahax... newly found interest!!! not bad actually, jus that i read a bit slower than average speed. but given my deteriorated chinese, haha, it is still quite an achievement i think.

Rush home just in time to return my VCD to the auntie.

Wonder how i can pass my next week.
HaiZ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home