Thursday, January 26, 2006

OFF day!

Hehe.. today: thursday 260106... my OFF! Haha..
Met QY today @ HCJC ~ i refused to call it HCI! Brought him around to visit my school. Yea.. saw Mdm Chen who was coaching her students. She is still ever happy looking, dedicating her best to wadeva she is doing, making sure that her students understand their work. oso saw Jaime ( on the 2nd floor). I was on the 1st floor... saw the 2 APMs oso marking stage for Huang Chenr Ye Yun. Yep... QY is quite impressed by my school i think.. ya.. He commented that the only thing that is not too good is the entry score. haha.. my exact sentiments...
Went Orchard afterwards.. Far East Long John Silver. We ordered Value Combo 1... Oh my QY spilled his drinks lo... haha.. so funni.. we oso met his fren who is working there... Then we went Kino to look at comics... Met Kuixi ( wif his GF) outside Heeren...
Mavis, me and sis went for dinner at crystal jade. Mavis met her junior and i met mine! Jiayan was very pretty lo...even prettier than when she was in Hwa Chong... my "angel" indeed. Yep...
We wanted to discuss about CNY activities but as usual, it failed!
Hehe.. CNY is coming!
My oFF was used well i think. Thanks to all who have contributed to it~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home