Sunday, August 06, 2006

Guard Duty

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Friday was off. But I had to return to camp in the afternoon for the sake of my Guard duty. Sian. Not that it firstly disrupted my long break, but also will reduce me of my sleeping time. I had a MEGA OUTING on Saturady de leh. Haha. Went kino with Lunny, Minghan, QY and KS. 20% off!! Haha.

This guard duty was one of the most fun one I had done! Partly due to the BOS (who is my PS), and partly due to the people doing it. Watched the last episode of Love Zero Degrees C. Clearly, 2 conclusions can be drawn from it. 1. Anna is a BITCH. 2. Weixiang finally gets the heart of Yixin. Yay!! I believe that the girls will be happy. Especially, zuee and yuExiN. Haha. PS is super good lah.. he called me and ask me to ask the platoon whether we wanted nasi lemak since OM was not open that day. PS slept in guard room that night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home