Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Outfield again!

Outfield again 4 me. Totally boring to talk about all the usual army stuff again. Hahax.
1. When me and QY were filling our water bottles, i had an intention to ask him whether he wants to go toilet a not. (In outfield, we were advised to go toilets in pairs). However, i decide to ask him after we fill our bottles. To my surprise, both of us ask the same question at the exact same moment! Hahax.. so qiao. This proves that great minds think alike? hahax..
2.One of my new specs is my fren's fren. Bingyi, if you are reading this, he is from your class. guess who? hahax.. 2 out of 4 are from HCJC. One is RV-HCJC. hahax... They went on attachment with us.
3. QY and me were sleeping back to back on uneven ground. This position of sleeping is actually quite good as it provides support to each other. Our heads were also supporting each others. Putting helmet behind SBO actually increases the comfort of sleeping. I actually slept while leaning against QY. The only disadvantage is that every action u do may affect the other party's sleep. Oh.. we actually took out our Medicated Oil to apply @ the same time! So qiao also... hahax.. mosquitoes there are very poisonous. Really. My right hand swell. QY's oso. JC and Rong also suffered many mosquito bites. HaiZ..

Looking forward to my outing on Sat. Long time no see my juniors le.. hahax.. can't wait to meet up wif them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home