Tuesday, January 31, 2006

CNY

CNY 2006 started by me taking photos and video of fireworks display outside my house. I was amazed by the variety of fireworks that were displayed. Compared to the usual dull ones i saw years back, this was simply magnificent. Greetings my family members wsa next on the list.
In that morning, i changed to my new outfit, all ready to go to my grandma's house to bai-nian.
I was torn between my hip-hop outfit VS my si-wen outfit. Haha.. decided on my hip-hop one eventually. Waited for my aunts to come before embarking to my grandma's place. Tooks some photos of my family there too. In between visiting relatives, me, wendy, mavis and nicholas went out shopping. We went to bowl, eat Swensens and went River Hongpao!

Second day into CNY, we went to another relative house and at night my small aunt's house to play majiong! Hehe... won $1 overall. It was very fun playing majiong with them... once a yr oni...

3rd day into CNY... Me, BY and Xueting went out to eat! B4 meeting them, went Tiong Bahru Plaza to buy Comic..Yup..Went to Swensens to eat (haha.. all of us ate Breaded Chicken).. Then went to River Hongpao! Hehe.. took a lot of photos there! Yea.. So happi...

Yea.. tomolo book in le... so sad..

Outing with BY n XuetinG

@ SwEnSeNs
Image hosting by Photobucket

mE n mY tIgEr
Image hosting by Photobucket

cOOl sHoT @ River Hong Bao
Image hosting by Photobucket

2 guYs n a giRl
Image hosting by Photobucket

thE faMouS 1-2-5 poses!
Image hosting by Photobucket

ArtIstiC sHoT @ mErLiOn pArK
Image hosting by Photobucket

O-U-B.. datZ us!
Image hosting by Photobucket

NO skating.Image hosting by Photobucket.understand?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home